For new Aadhar Card applications, you must go to an Aadhaar enrollment facility that is convenient for you. At the enrolling centre, you must fill out a form and provide your biometric information, as well as any supporting documentation necessary for the verification of your proof of identity and evidence of residence.
The process of applying for an New Aadhar Card Application Form at an enrolment centre
The most crucial thing that an applicant should keep in mind when registering for an Aadhaar card is to ensure that they have all of the documentation necessary for the Aadhaar card available when they visit the enrollment facility.
Every Indian citizen, including minors and elderly citizens, must go through the same application procedure to get an Aadhaar card.
They simply need to submit the necessary documentation at the time of enrollment. The following is an example of how someone can apply for New Aadhar Card Application Form:
Locate an Aadhaar Enrolment Center that is convenient for you. If you live in a Tier I city, you can find it at https://uidai.gov.in/images/Tier1 Cities PECs.pdf. If you live in a Tier II city, you can find it at https://uidai.gov.in/images/Tier2
Cities PECs.pdf. You may also discover Aadhaar Enrolment Centers in other cities by going to https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/easearch.aspx and entering your location.
- Formally enrol in Aadhaar (the form is also accessible online at https://uidai.gov.in/, and then submit it.
- Submit the completed form together with any supporting documentation, such as identification and proof of address documentation.
- After all of your papers have been accepted, you must submit your biometric information, which includes your fingerprints and an iris scan. A photograph of you is also taken for Aadhaar purposes.
Obtain the acceptance slip, which contains the 14-digit enrolment number, and keep it safe. It is used to determine the current state of an Aadhar card. Until you receive your Aadhaar card, it is important to keep the acknowledgement
slip in a secure place.
Obtain your E-Aadhaar number.
Once all of the necessary paperwork and biometric data for the Aadhaar card have been filed, it may take up to 90 days, or three months, for the card to be delivered to your permanent address. Aadhaar cards will be given out by
India Post, and because of the large number of individuals who have applied for them, it may take more than 90 days for them to reach their intended recipients.
However, if a person is in urgent need of his or her Aadhaar card, he or she can get a replica of the Aadhaar card, which is also known as E-Aadhaar, from the government's website. You may obtain your e-Aadhaar by following the
steps outlined below:
- UIDAI's official website for the Aadhaar Card may be found here.
- Fill out the form using either the enrollment number or the Aadhaar number as the starting point.
If you know your enrollment number, you can use it to.
- Input the enrollment number in the appropriate field.
- The date and time should be entered as they were on the acknowledgement slip.
- Enter your name, the pin code of your neighbourhood, and your Aadhaar-registered mobile phone number.
If you have your Aadhaar number, you can do the following:
- Along with your name, pin code, and cellphone number, you must enter this information.
- An OTP (One Time Password) is produced when all of the information is provided, which will assist in downloading a coloured version of the Aadhaar letter that is as legitimate as the Aadhaar card itself.
Frequently Asked Questions about Obtaining a New Aadhaar Card
Q.I am not in India and do not have an Aadhaar card. What should I do? Is it possible to apply for an Aadhaar card from outside of India?
Non-resident Indians (NRIs) may only apply for an Aadhaar card once they have arrived in India and hold a valid Indian passport.
Q.Can non-resident aliens (NRIs) apply for an Aadhaar card?
Yes, NRIs who have a valid Indian passport can apply for an Aadhaar card when they arrive in the country.
Q.Can a citizen of the United States of America apply for an Aadhar card?
Aadhaar cards can only be obtained by Indian nationals (including residents and non-residents) and are not available to foreigners.
Q.What papers are necessary to apply for an Aadhar card and how can I get them?
You may provide any of the following supporting documents that have been accepted by the UIDAI as evidence of your identity:
- PAN card
- Either Ration or PDS Photocard.
- Voter registration car.
- A driver's licence is required.
- photo identification cards issued by the GOI.
- service photo identification cards that are issued by a public sector organisation
- NREGS's job card
- Identification with a photograph that has been issued by a recognised educational institution.
- licence to carry arms.
- An ATM card with a photo taken at the bank.
- credit card with a photograph.
- Pensioner's Identification Card.
- A Freedom Fighter's Photographic Identity Card
- Kisan's Photo Passbook.
- A photo card of CGHS
- Certificate of Marriage
- A document containing proof of the marriage of the applicant, originally issued by the marriage registrar.
- A legally approved name change certificate
- ECHS Photocard
- This is the original Department of Posts-issued Residing Address Card of the applicant, which contains both the applicant's name and a photograph of the applicant.
- The identity certificate must be on official letterhead and feature the applicant's photograph, and it must be issued by either the Gazetted Officer or the Tehsildar.
- It is necessary to have a handicapped medical certificate or a disability identification card that has been issued by the state government, the UT government, or any other similar agency in order to qualify.
Applying for a new Aadhar Card is a very easy process and there are many ways in which you could do it. If you feel that we have missed any information, then feel free to mention it in the comments section below.