jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in | jaganannaammavodi scheme | jagananna amma vodi.ap.gov.in education | jagananna ammavodi.ap.gov.in child eduction
||Government of Andhra Pradesh
||Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme
Education plays a prominent role in everyone’s life and in recent times, many governments have announced schemes and programs to promote education to poor children. Of all the schemes, one of the most notable schemes is Jagananna
Amma Vodi Scheme.
If you belong to Andhra Pradesh, then you would have definitely heard about Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme. The scheme was announced by the Government of Andhra Pradesh and this is a program that will provide financial assistance to
all the mothers or the guardian of the children in the absence of mothers to promote education for the children from Class 1 to Class 12.
The program is specially provided to mothers who are below the poverty line and irrespective of caste, religion, and region. So, before you apply for the program you need to know the requirements and other details of the Jagananna
Amma Vodi Scheme which are listed below.
What is Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme?
Under the scheme of Navaratnalu, Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme is one of the 9 schemes. The main goal of the Amma Vodi scheme is to enhance the education system, bring equity, ensure quality education for children, and build a strong
foundation for the children for both primary and secondary levels of education including the higher level of education.
Also, the scheme was announced to minimize the drop-out ratios in the school. The scheme became popular among the people as it helped to get rid of poverty which was in the way of education. So, through this scheme, every woman
of the state will get the opportunity to provide education to the children.
So, considering all the things, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched the Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme on January 09, 2020. The main motto of the scheme is to empower education in the state and even
we can say that this is one of the most popular schemes of Andhra Pradesh.
Before you start applying for this program, you need to know the objectives of the Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme;
- The main objective of the Amma Vodi scheme is to provide financial assistance to the mother or guardian and help the children to educate them up to class 12 in all government or private schools of the state
- The scheme will help in the modernization of 45,000 government colleges, 148-degree colleges and hostels, and 471 junior colleges
- Through this scheme, the government is providing a budget of Rs.14,000 crore to the state of Andhra Pradesh
- The scheme is trying hard to bring changes in the education system of Andhra Pradesh
Things to know:
In Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme, Rs.15, 000 will be deposited to all the mothers in their bank account who wants to send their children to the school. Other than this, there are a lot of other things to know which are listed below;
- The government has implemented the Amma Vodi scheme to reduce the drop-out rate in school and it will provide all kinds of facilities to the students like a uniform, books, and special menus
- Also, other schemes will improve the infrastructure of the schools and provide nutritious food to the children during lunch in the school
- The scheme is mainly to increase the literacy rate of the poor and weaker sections of society. In this scheme, a high priority has been given to the education to achieve the full literacy rate of the state
- The mother or guardian in the absence of the mother of the children should belong to the BPL household
- The mother of the family will receive financial support from the government every year irrespective of the number of children who are studying between Class 1 and Class 12
- The family who has applied for the scheme should have a white ration card from the government
- The children of the beneficiary who are studying between class 1 and class 12 should study at a school or junior college that is recognized by the government
- The children should maintain 75% of attendance in the school for further financial assistance
- The parents and children should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh
If you have applied for the Jaganannaammavodi scheme, then a few things have been included under the scheme which is as follows;
- The funds will be directed credited to the beneficiary account either through online transfer or direct benefit transfer
- Once the applicant has finished class 12 then the beneficiary won’t get any financial assistance from the government
- The funds will be credited to the beneficiary account only in January
Even though you are coming under the eligibility criteria, still certain mandatory documents need to be submitted by the beneficiary. So, here are the lists of documents that a beneficiary should have if they want to apply Amma
- Valid Aadhar card
- White ration card issued by the government
- Address proof
- The details of the school where the children are studying
- Bank account details
- Mother passport size photo
Children identity cards from the school
How to apply for the Jaganannaammavodi Scheme?
Apply for the scheme:
If you are planning to register yourself in the Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme, then all you need to do is complete the application form filling process.
- Visit the official website of the jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in
- On the home page, you will find the Amma Vodi application form
- Download the application form and take a printout
- Fill in all the required details, paste a photograph, and attach with the required documents
- Submit the form at any government office or in the concerned office
Processing of beneficiary list of Amma Vodi scheme:
Online has made the application filling process easier online. In the same way, now it is possible to check the details of your children who have been registered under the Amma Vodi scheme. Through this online scheme, you can check the status, payment
has been released or not, and some other information.
Here, you can check the Phase 2 beneficiary list of the Amma Vodi Scheme and for this, you need to login to the official site of the Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme
- Now, you will see the homepage
- There you will find the option called “Search child details”, click on that
- You will see a page appear on your screen
- You need to fill in the required details such as district name, aadhar number, and enter the verification code as shown in the image
- After filling in all the necessary details, click the get details option which will show the beneficiary details on the screen
- You can take the printout of all this information and keep it safe which will come in handy for future reference
Officer login procedure:
- Here, you can update the board of intermediate and for this, you need to visit the official website
- The homepage will appear on your screen and there click the option called “officer or 2nd inter-college login option
- On the screen, you will see a login page
- So, based on the district you reside, you need to click any of the following links
Once you have clicked the link, it will take you to a login page
- Enter your login credentials such as username and password
- Once you are done with the login procedure, you can update the board of intermediate 2nd-year children for Amma Vodi details
How you will receive the payment?
Once you are done with the application and login procedure, your details will be undergone by the government. After the complete check-out, the beneficiary will get the amount which will be directly deposited to the bank account. Till the applicant completes
class 12, the beneficiary will get the payment every year of January month. But in between, if the child discontinues the studies for any cause then he/she won’t get the payment.
- One of the most important and best benefits of the Amma Vodi scheme is that it will prevent child labor completely from the state and provide education to the upcoming generation to make a better society
- The scheme is encouraging a lot of poor families to send their children to school and to provide a better education for the poor and a weaker society
- People below the poverty line who are struggling to send their children to school can make use of this scheme
- Every year the beneficiary will get Rs.15,000 for their children education
- The scheme will increase the literacy rate of the state and also it will result in the better-educated society
- The scheme will help all kinds of children to get the education
- The scheme is promoting the education system among the poor families and also it will decrease the drop-out rate of the students
- Every year the number of beneficiaries getting benefits from the scheme is getting increased, last year it was 42 lakh and this year it has been increased to 44.48 lakh
Understand the terms and conditions:
- If the children discontinue the studies in between, then the government will not provide any financial assistance
- If the children discontinue their education during the academic year, then the beneficiary won’t get any kinds of benefits
- What is the main aim of Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme?
YSR Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme was implemented by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and the main aim of the scheme is to enhance the education system of the state. Also, this scheme will provide an opportunity for all the children
to get an education irrespective of their financial status, religion, caste, and region.
- What is the Amma Vodi scheme all about?
The Jaganannaammavodi scheme is applicable for mothers who are below the poverty line and can’t send their children to school. So, through this scheme, the mother or guardians of the children will get financial support from the government
annually to support them in their children’s education.
- What if the beneficiary or the applicant doesn’t have any aadhar card or white ration card?
The process of the Amma Vodi scheme requires an aadhar card or white ration card, but if you don’t have any then the village or ward volunteer will give you a certificate that you are eligible for the scheme. And also, after the
application process there will be six stages of the filtration process, and the details of yours will be forwarded to the Mandal education officer.
What is the Amma Vodi laptop scheme?
The Amma Vodi laptop scheme will come under the second phase of the scheme and this is especially for the students who are studying in Class 9 to class 12. In this Amma Vodi laptop scheme, the students will either get a new laptop
or they will get cash benefits.
- What types of schools will be covered under the Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme?
The Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme will cover all kinds of schools such as government, government-aided, private, junior colleges, and residential schools or colleges.
- What are the new amendments of the Amma Vodi Scheme in the second phase?
- In the second phase, students who are studying between class 9 to class 12 will get a new laptop or cash deposits
- Every year Rs.1000 will be deducted from the Rs.15,000 for the construction and the maintenance of the toilets
There are lots of programs and scheme that has been released by the government of Andhra Pradesh but when it comes to Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme has reached popularity in a shorter time when compared to the other schemes. Because
the scheme’s main motto is to provide education to all the children by preventing poverty and a weaker society.
So, if you have any queries or need to collect details on the scheme then it is possible as you can reach them easily. They are available for a telephonic call and to reach them call 9705655349/ 9705454869. Even you can drop a
mail regarding your queries to apcse.@ap.gov.in